The White House Euroa is a stately home which was originally built in 1938 as a local doctor's residence. It is located near the centre of Euroa, and all the town's amenities (hotels, shops, cafes and park) are within 300ms of the front door.
The upper floor has been tastefully refurbished and contains 4 bedrooms, 1 king size and 3 queen size. It also has 2 bathrooms, a guest lounge and a patio overlooking the front garden and Binney St perfect for breakfast on a sunny morning. Guests are also welcome to use the swimming pool if required.
The gardens are large, attractive and leafy, and feature many large shade trees which provide many comfy spots for relaxing on a warm day. They also provide many photo opportunities for pre wedding photos.